Fine Tube Audio Gear for Recording
Note: The image of the 6 channel mixer is generated from Solidworks when the initial design was being developed.
The image at the lower right corner of this page is of an actual input module under test. You will see that there is more switching available. The mixers that will ship no longer have LCR output selection, that being replaced with Direct out or a pan pot to the stereo buss.
8 discrete tube channels
Available as 2, 4, 6 or 8 channels
2 channels; $3150*
Additional pairs $2540* each
8 channels $10,990*
8 channel stereo tube
8 Series 500 slots
8 Channel $13,990*
Note: prices include unbalanced direct outs on all channels except for two balanced main outputs.
Single Channel Preamp/Amp
8 Watts into 8 ohms
Single channel, dual output; $1690*
* all prices US$ updated March 12, 2020
Rear Cover and Blank Faceplate for Akai/Roberts M8, 770 and other Tube amplifiers
Rear cover only, unfinished; $127
Complete with Power Cord, Power switched socket, XLR Input Jack, 1/4” Speaker output jack, 1/4” Line input jack (unbalanced), Fuse holder; $220
Mixer General Specifications:
• High quality, all tube mic preamps
• Input pad, pre-transformer
• 1st stage pad, post-transformer
• Polarity switch
• Dual impedance input
• Negative Feedback in/out switch (first stage)
• High Pass Filter
• 48v Phantom Power
• Channel mute w/selectable solenoid output control for broadcast
• Output Volume Control
• Pan or Direct Out, Solo for each channel
• Mic, Instrument, Line inputs
• Expansion slots accept Series 500 style modules (shipped with our own line input module).
• Left/Right Master Volume
• Cinemag Input xfmrs
• Cinemag Output xfmrs on Left/Right Outputs
• 2 VU Meters.
• Mono and Dim on control room monitoring.
• 2 Headphone Outputs
• Separate Rack Mounted Power Supply
• Input/Output connections on High Density EDAC
+ specifications subject to change for improvements to products
email for more information: Click here
Paul Keim; Dove Creek Studios
"Demoed the 2 channel mic pre yesterday with another engineer as well as a project studio owner…”
©2020 Busby Electronics Inc.